Welcome to the Woods!
This wiki is dedicated to the Mysteries of Alfred Hedgehog 2010 cartoon series. If you landed here by accident, or with intention, good or bad, take some time and experience the beauty of this unique series.
This wiki is dedicated to providing collected information pertaining to this series and it's characters, episodes, locations, and so on.
This Wiki is still growing and being worked on so keep checking back! If you're interested in lending a hand feel free to do so- but please be sure you read the rules down below first!
Keep in mind that these rules not only pertain to the wiki itself, but also its forum and blog posts.
- Do not use the pages or talk sections to spam the wiki.
- Do not make multiple pages for the same subject, or unnecessary pages.
- This is non a fan wiki for the series, so only official information should be added to the articles.
- Any type of debate around fan opinions will be removed to avoid disrupting wiki harmony. Opinions are fine to share but we don't want arguments to break out.
- Everything must be written in English, as this wiki is for English fans. You can add information about the other language versions though.
- Only links pertaining to this series are allowed.
- Please add an Edit Summary if you make any edits.
- Any pornographic material is strictly forbidden here. This wikia is to be for all ages.
If you do not stick to the rules then you will be blocked from editing any further and the content will be deleted. Some of these rules may sound harsh, but it's for the sake of keeping the wiki running smoothly.
If you have any questions, problems, complaints, or just want to talk write me at talk page. I will be happy to reply.
[[User:Drunk Panda|Drunk Panda 07:49, February 6, 2012 (UTC) ]]
- I just enabled chat here. Not like there will be someone to use it, but it's looks better now. Drunk Panda 07:31, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Woohoo! We just reached a 100th page on this Wiki! I am happy to see, how it came up so good. I want to thank everyone for their support, esspecially Chris, which made a lot of work here.